Public Relations & Digital Marketing Intern
The PR & Digital Marketing Intern will assist on both client and Terra’s PR efforts for placements in media and publications, along with creating relationships with influencers. They will also assist in carrying out digital marketing strategies on social media and other digital platforms.
You will learn:
• How to create target lists & draft pitches
• How to pitch to media, publications, blogs, & magazines
• How to create and schedule social media content.
• How to write blog posts relevant with engaging content.
• How to create Newsletters and use Mailchimp.
• More about social enterprises and storytelling marketing
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications.
• Prior experience in partnerships & influencer marketing and pitching preferred.
• Creative problem solver.
• A passion for the social enterprise, ethical, and sustainable industry
• Prior experience in social media, Canva, and Mailchimp preferred.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a creative problem-solving approach.
• SEO experience not required, but preferred.
While the internship is unpaid, we will work with a student to support school credits. This is a startup environment, where the intern will be working directly with the Founder. We’re looking for interns who can commit 10 hours a week for the duration of the Spring & Summer semester. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org